Sunday, July 1, 2012

Getting to Know Our New Presidency

RS Pres - Bonnie Burnett ~ I was born and raised in Ogden. I have 3 children (twin daughters and a son), and 5 grandchildren who are the loves of my life!! I coached the girls' soccer team at Ben Lomond for ten yrs and I'm currently working for Homecare and Hospice as a hospice RN. I enjoy doing anything outside from biking, swimming to working in the garden. I'm gluten free and non-dairy along with several of you sisters. I love you and love getting to know you!!

RS 1ST Counselor - Shanna Dayton ~ I was born in Ogden and grew up in Garland, Utah. I married Dave 27 years ago. We have three daughters and two grandchildren. We raised our family in the south, while living in: Mississippi (twice), Arkansas, Virginia, Maryland, Alabama, Tennessee twice and now Utah. Besides my family, my greatest loves are baking, reading cookbooks and blogs about food!

RS 2ND Counselor - Colleen Benson ~ I was born in Utah County and moved to Ogden when I was 6. I graduated from Ben Lomond. I married Bryce and have lived in Idaho, South Carolina & Tennessee. We have 5 children (4 sons and a daughter) ages 30 to 19. We are expecting our 1st grandchild in September. I love to swim, dance, read, sing and have fun with family and friends!

RS Secretary - Melody Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment